Troubleshooting Online Registration
If you are having trouble logging into your Regatta Central account or paying your
fees through Regatta Central, please email our registrar Or you can go straight to Regatta Central’s support staff:
- Contact Oakland Strokes registrar
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (614) 360-2922
1. Go to www.regattacentral.com and log in to your existing account, if you have one, or click on “Join” at the upper left to create one.
Each family should have just one account for all registrations and travel payments (if you have multiple accounts your payments may not be applied correctly). If you lose track of your username or password, please follow the instructions here for retrieving your account info: https://www.regattacentral.com/support.jsp#userid. To solve other registration glitches, try https://www.regattacentral.com/support.jsp.
2. Click on “clubs” and scroll down to Oakland Strokes.
In the list under “memberships,” click on the program or regatta that you’re registering for.
3. Click on the name of your rower who is attending and proceed through the steps for payment (PayPal sometimes works better when you enter Regatta Central directly like this).
4. If you’re still having trouble registering online, reach Regatta Central’s very helpful staff (roughly 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. Pacific time) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-360-2922.